Friday, November 2, 2007

road trippin' (again)

We love our road trips. This particular one will be very productive. In 2 short days we will be meeting with 3 officiants, 2 Dj's, and one homestead Events coordinator.
Wish us luck! I hoping to come back confident that we've found a great DJ and a fabulous officiate.

this is a picture from a trip up north about 2 years ago. ah, the memories!
don't worry my readers - I will take pictures.

Who's reading this... Anyone?.. not that it matters. Ithink my blog will be something great for me to refect on someday... something to remember what it took to get us to our wedding day, and what I was thinking!

3 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Me! I'm reading :) Have fun and good luck with all the vendor meetings. I look forward to meeting with you soon!

jennifersadler said...

Of course I'm reading :) and waiting to hear more!!!

Unknown said...

I'm always reading....I just forget to leave comments:)